Just like any other business, being a corporate event planner in Sydney means you should drive a lot of traffic to your website in order to gain more clients but having a website does not guarantee that people will visit it. It is up to you to find ways to drive traffic to your website. Here are some recommendations worth trying:
- The first step is to optimize the content of your website. This is the most basic foundation and should be prioritized before anything else. Ignoring this step might result to a temporary increase in website traffic but if you want something permanent it is wise to focus on optimizing the website content. Write better content and make sure to use relevant images.
- This step will make use of your social media presence. If you have not established this part yet, it is time to do so. Posts should be optimized for every platform because they appear differently. For instance, it is recommended to use photos in Facebook along with 80+ words for the caption but for Twitter it is suffice to use brief and concise descriptions.
- In order to reach a wider audience, use the influence of larger websites. This can be done by republishing your content in a website with more followers or you can post as a guest. Make sure that the content is relevant to the website’s theme. Do not forget to put a link to the original article in order for the audience to land in your website.
- Develop a system that will make it possible for you to achieve recurring traffic. Begin with an email list that will help you market your website. You might have to spend a bit but Direct Marketing Association said that each dollar spent for email marketing results to a return of investment worth $44.
- Lastly, do not forget that the quality of the content is not enough but the quantity matters as well. If you have a website for a corporate event planner in Sydney, you can repurpose the contents you have used before. For instance, you can create an infographic out of a simple blog post or a slide show presentation.