One of the most popular marketing strategies that digital marketers use nowadays is video advertising. According to marketing experts, video advertising is expected to dominate the next decade which suggests that now is the perfect time to learn more about the strategy and how it could improve the reach and overall effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
However, there are certain factors that marketers must consider to achieve the desired results:
- Marketers must be exceptionally careful in creating video ads that the audience will perceive as valuable and relevant.
- A video ad must not be disruptive which means that the placement of the ads must be considered carefully.
- YouTube is usually the platform in mind because video ads can run for as long as 30 seconds. This means that people are willing to pay attention to a video for a bit longer. Having a longer video means that the marketer can tell a story about the brand.
- Users of smartphones are more likely to watch long-form video ads than the 6-second ones. However, marketers must also be mindful of the type of traffic that they want to attract.
- Video ads must have high quality to keep the viewer’s interest. Videos can be blended with real-life footage and motion-tracked graphics to make them more fun and interesting.
If you are interested in a digital marketing agency, you can watch king kong agency reviews on YouTube. The reviews tell a story on how the digital marketing agency generated tangible results and revenue using different marketing strategies like SEO, Facebook ads, and sales funnel.